Thursday, October 14, 2010

ALL PAU!

Day 30, came and went... and only now, after a week and a half has gone by, I blog about it.  Typical!

So the hardest part about the whole this is the blogging...making the time to blog EVERY DAY was very hard.  Blogging is very time consuming, especially if you're not use to doing it.  Although, I'm glad I did it. It held me accountable to working out and sharing my experience.

Oh, something so funny about my last day was that I almost forgot to get a workout in...damn, that would have sucked. Can you imagine, 29 days and on the 30th day you forget? I couldn't imagine, I would have been so disappointed. But, it's okay...I DID IT!  October 5th was my last day of the challenge. I had the closing shift, which means getting home around 11pm at night (not the most ideal time to workout. in some cases you gotta do what you gotta do). So, in the morning I got completely distracted with work and doing laundry.  By the time I realized that I didn't workout I had to go to work.  There was absolutely no time for me to squeeze in a workout.. so that meant working out at midnight.

I was dreading my workout all evening.  When I got home from work I sat on the couch and contemplated doing something, but the motivation was it was DAY 30.  Finally around 11:40pm I got into some workout clothes and went for a midnight run/walk intervals with Nahla, my dog.  And we finished it off with a nice walk on the beach... looking up at the sky, lit by all the stars!!! It was perfect, tranquil ending to my 30 day challenge.

Day 30. ALL PAU!!!

Now, it's all about living an active, healthy, FUN life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment