Monday, October 4, 2010

You Got It, You're A Beast!

Day 28.

Sleep. Sleep. and more sleep.  It was my day off...yay!!

This is what my day looked like. Wake up. Breakfast. Watch football. Nap till 4:30pm. Wake up. Go to lululemon. Genki and a green tea latte...by the time I got home it was 8:15pm.  Most of my day was spent sleeping, and don't worry I'm not complaining. I loved it!

I got home and decided to go for a run with my nahla girl...she was pooped so she only ran with me for half the time, I took her home, and continued the rest of my fun.  I went for a 4 mile run in Lanikai, the temperature is so cool at night. I love it! I forgot how therapeutic running is, such a great stress reliever. You just keep running, and let your thoughts become nothings. Get into a zone, find a rhythm and just go!

I need to do this more often.

Day 28. Done!


Day 27.

Saturday workout with Jack and Danyelle...fitness gone bad! Check out their blog.

It was another fun workout, no smiling and laughing by the first round. It was all laughs and smiles as we started the workout, but after the first minute it was all about getting it done! Heavy breathing and heavy concentration on every movement. And of course Jackie cracking me up... quote of the day "Jax, you got it. You're a beast!" Hahaha... don't let Jackie fool you, that girl knows how to workout!!! She gets it done!

Workout of the Day:
7 Thrusters
7 Ring pulls/pull-ups/inverted rows
AMRAP (as many rounds as possible) in 7mins

3 minutes rest

7 KBS (kettle bell swings) - 20lbs
7 Push-ups
AMRAP in 7mins

It was a great workout, we were all pooped after! Aunty Flora was taking pictures, and Jack did the workout with us this time!! yay! It was his first time doing the workout with us, usually he's coaching us through it, but not this time.  It was all of us, Jackie, Danyelle, Jack and me all working out together... OH SO FUN!!! LOVE IT!

Danyelle and Jack as the BEST!!!

Day 27. Done!


Day 26.

Friday was a busy day.. work at 7am, didn't get home till 4:30pm, went down for a nap and then dinner with the family.  Didn't have time to get a workout in before dinner, so at 10 o'clock at night I decided to get a workout in.  A little crossfit workout that I got from Hardass fitness that inspired lululemon Ala Moana's 'Drop 10 Tuesdays' featuring our Ambassador Kimo and his gym Hardass Fitness.  Here's the workout that I decided to do at 10 o'clock at night:

Drop 10.

50 Squats
40 Lunges
30 Push-ups
20 Sit-ups
10 Burpees

Man, that workout didn't feel so good at night, especially after dinner.  It took me a little longer to get through the workout, but I'm glad I did it! Phew, I did it!

Day 26. Done!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the workout!!! Perfect form as always. Can't wait for you to come back!!!

    ReplyDelete