Sunday, September 19, 2010

But It's Football Sunday...

Today was such a hard day for me to get motivated and get moving.  Of course I was being a lazy butt and didn't want to do anything. I wanted to sit on the couch and watch football, something I rarely have time to do and today seemed like the perfect day.

I rolled out of bed feeling every muscle aching in my body, I was officially grandma status.  My body felt like that, all the aches and pains, but good aches and pains of course.  Because I knew I got a good workout in yesterday.  But none of that mattered today, I just wanted to be a couch potato and watch football!

There was something inside of me telling me to just hurry up and get it done, I'll feel so much better about it.  It's only going to be 45 minutes at the most.  So I put my shoes on, got my music going, and just did it! The hardest part for me is always getting myself to actually get moving, once I'm moving I'm golden...having a blast!

And so my journey began... 

Just making my way through Kailua Beach Park
Partly cloudy with a light breeze. It made it that much more enjoyable!
I stop every time to embrace this gorgeous view. It never gets old.
And I know I'm almost done. Picture then I'm headed home.

Nothing beats running outside, or just being outside. The smell of salt air. The sun shinning through the clouds. The ocean breeze.

Football can wait...that's why there's DVR! Enjoy the sun while it's out.

Day 14. Done!

It's been two weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment