Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dripping Sweat!

Day 23.

I started my day off today with some pilates, a private class with Jill. It was a very hard class, a lot of micro movements targeting specific muscle groups that you don't use very often. Jill calls these dead zones, which can easily be awaken, especially by her awesome moves.  She really targets those dead zones and oh, don't you worry, you feel them with every move you do.  As soon as the practice started I felt them and I my body was warming up.  Sweat started to roll down the side of my face, damn! I haven't sweat in her studio like that in months.  My body usually gets heated, but nothing like today.  It felt like I was doing a crossfit workout I was sweating so much...I was literally DRIPPING SWEAT!

But it's all worth it! It's great to be back practicing with Jill.  I missed her and all her equipment!! Today we used the tower, the chair, the ball, along with all her props that she incorporates too. We did it all, except the reformer.  I was like a kid in a toy store, so many toys to play with!!!

All I know is that Jill's fusion of yoga and pilates is unreal and it's a MUST!!! If you haven't been to her yoga class or studio.....GO! Humu Yoga and Pilates, her private studio or she teaches at Aloha Yoga Kula.  She is AWESOME!

Day 23. Done!

Running and Yoga tomorrow....Coco's 6:15pm Vinyasa Flow class @ Diamond Head Yoga.

Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment