Monday, September 6, 2010

DO IT NOW. DO IT NOW. DO IT NOW.

Is there ever a good time to start working out? It's always, "oh, i'll start tomorrow" and tomorrow comes and goes. Before you know it two weeks have gone by and those jeans just don't fit the same, the pounds are slowly adding up on the scale, and you just don't feel good about yourself.


So, I decided why not do a 30 day challenge and blog about it? For the next 30 days my challenge is to get up, get moving, and have fun!! And what better way to start my 30 day challenge then with 108 sun salutations at Ala Moana Beach Park?


A beautiful Hawaiian sunset.

This all started as just an idea that occupied my mind as I drove to work this morning, but sometimes in life we have to DO IT NOW. DO IT NOW. DO IT NOW. And that is exactly what I'm doing, embarking on a new journey destination unknown.


2 hours of sun salutes, I'm sure my body will be hurting tomorrow.
DAY 1, DONE!




BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment