Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Never Too Late!

Day 19.

So I got carried away this morning with everything that I completely forgot to get my workout in.  I woke up and spent quality time with my parents over coffee, just sipping coffee and talking story outside (doesn't happen often, so I gotta enjoy it when I have the chance).  After that I got caught up cleaning my room, finishing up my laundry, and rearranging my room.  Before I knew it I had to get ready for work and I hadn't worked out...holy crap! My only option was doing it at 11pm at night, sounds like fun!  Working closing shift and then going home to do a workout isn't that appealing, at least to me its not.  I've gotten this far into the challenge I was going to make sure that I did something physically active.

As soon as I got home from work I changed clothes, grabbed my dog and went for a bike ride around Lanikai.  And guess what, it was a full moon.  It wasn't too late for me to do something active, to get me out and moving...It's never too late!  It was so relaxing and peaceful riding the bike.  What a major stress reliever.  I felt so calm and relaxed after the bike ride.  I wanted more and the moon was shinning so brightly that I grabbed my yoga mat and did a home practice.  Oh it was so beautiful! I put some India Arie and Lauryn Hill on and started with sun salutations working on lengthening my hamstrings.  They're so tight from crossfit. It was the perfect setting for a personal practice, and I enjoyed it so much.  I'm glad I didn't give, and actually got out and did something even if its a home practice and a short bike ride...I got up, got out, and got moving (at 11 in the evening...no problem).

Now it's time for bed. It's late!

Day 19, Done!

8am Women's Self Defense Class with Egan Inoue...and then fun with Jack and Danyelle, and Jack's adorable family! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment