Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wake Up. It's Worth It!

Day 10.

Pheeww, it's been a long day.  I'm running off of four hours of sleep and am exhausted.  This morning I woke up 4:45 a.m. to go to Rima's Spin class at 24hr Waikiki with Coco, Jackie, and Tess.  As exhausted as I am right now, I'm glad I woke up because it was totally worth it.  That class kicked my butt...seriously!

But then again, who wouldn't want to wake up at 4:45 in the morning if...


...this was their view?


 ...and they worked out with amazing people?





Not me! I'm soooooo there.

Great people. Great music. Breathtaking view.
and 
an AMAZING instructor.  

Great class Rim-sters. I definitely got my sweat on. Thighs and butt on fire! 
Next class Monday morning at 6am. Who will be there?!


No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it! 



Day 10. Done!

Totally exhausted...ready for bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment