Sunday, September 26, 2010

Power House Fitness Insanity!

Day 21.
3 weeks baby!!

I have survived 3 weeks, although it feels like forever.  Working out or engaging in some type of physical activity every day has become a habit for me now.  I put it in my schedule, look for new classes, and workout with friends! And the most exiting part is that it's ALL soo much FUN!

Today, I went to class at Power House Fitness Pearl Kai with Susan and Millie, hardcore athletes and lululemon addicts!  Power House has a really nice set up, nice equipment and very functional fitness rooms.  This mornings class was an insanity style class, and yes, it was insane. Our instructor Yuko had us pushing it, working our butts off and sweat-ING!  I was breathing hard after warm-up, and we still had 11 stations with cardio in between each, I was a mess from the get go.  Mind you, it didn't help that I could feel yesterday's WOD as I did Yuko's exercises.  But hey, I'm starting to like the feeling!  Yuko's energy and music definitely carried the class, she had it bumpin' up in there.  As for me, there was no room for smiling, talking, or laughing, I was concentrating way too hard just trying to make it through each station and cardio set...oh, and did mention there were burpees today too!  Man there is no escaping them for me!! It's okay I am learning to embrace them...haha!

Well, I had fun, got a great workout in, and enjoyed my day off!! It's so nice getting the workout done in the morning because you have the rest of the day to enjoy...aaaawwww, love it!

Now, it's time for bed and a new week of classes! Tomorrow is Coco's vinyasa flow. Never done it before, I'm sure it'll be amazing!

Day 21. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment