Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't Think About It


Day 3: Get Outside!


As soon as I woke up this morning, I got ready for my run! Put on my favorite running crops, lululemon empower crops, and psyched myself out.  I knew I had to just get it over with.  No thinking about it.  I haven't ran in weeks, my body was aching from my past three workouts, and the sun was out.  When the sun is out, it's my excuse to not go for a run thinking it's going to be too hot.  That's been my story for awhile.  Not anymore!


So, I put my shoes on, got Pandora going and went for my run.  What turned out to be just a run, ended up being a beautiful journey - and a lot of heavy breathing!!



I couldn't resist a run on the beach! Could you?


I should do this more often. 
Take in the beauty that surrounds me.

...a breathtaking view.
And I want to do it all over again!


Day 3. Done!

Here I come Day 4... 6am Crossfit!


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome! Looks like a really nice run!! Keep it up girlfriend :) you're inspiring women all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I miss my Lanikai runs! Thanks for allowing me to reminisce and making me homesick! Just kidding!!! Keep it up girlfriend, I love taking in the beauty that surrounds me each and every day (when I'm home)...not much to take in here in Michigan except road kill!!!! LOL!!!! Be ready for me when I get home in January, two loops!

    ReplyDelete