Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Drink Fresh Water.

Day 16.

Wake up this morning my head pounding and my throat sore, my body just felt like crap.  I've been noticing my body fatigue very quickly during classes and workouts. My throat sore, headaches come and go, and my body physically exhausted. I've been on the go lately; work, meetings, class, e-mails, blogging, etc. There are just not enough hours in a day.  I haven't been getting much sleep, and I haven't been drinking enough water. I'm starting to get sick...I feel it.  What I really need to sleep and drink A LOT of fresh water!

So trying to fight this cold I found myself sleeping practically ALL day. Luckily it was my day off (well, Jury duty), but I had time to listen to my body and SLEEP!  Woke up at 1 this afternoon, and went down for another 3 hour nap later that evening.  It was a much needed rest to break my fever...just sweating it off.  But when I woke up, around 7pm, I knew that I had to get some kind of exercise in. So I thought why not a late night run/walk with my dog. Perfect!

A beautiful night's sky.

A gorgeous night, moon shinning brightly and cool onshore breeze.  

Nahla, our fat-so girl, pooped out!


Day 16. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment