Thursday, September 23, 2010

Rise and Shine!

Day 18.

Today was our weekly dose of Hardass Fitness with Coach John.  We had some new faces join us for the workout. Millie, one of lululemon's regulars and who is in amazing shape, and Maria, one of our newest educators who was a champ today.  It was a fun filled workout...with a whole-lotta legs!

WOD 9/23
23 toes to the wall
23 good mornings
23 squats
23 lunges

x4 for time... 15:22!

Just made it through the workout. My lower abdominal and back were killing me on the toes to the wall. Talk about serious engagement and control.  At work I could feel my hamstrings, they were hurtin'! We'll see how I feel tomorrow.  In pain and in desperate need of some yoga, i'm guessing. Yoga could be fun tomorrow, or it could be like the last time where I could barely place my fingertips on the ground.  All I want is to be able to touch the ground this time!!

It was nice to get the workout done early in the morning.  Waking up is the hardest part, but once you rise and shine everything is easy.  You have the WHOLE day to do things, get things done, and actually take time for yourself without being rushed.

Thinking about it, I got a lot done today.  It was a very productive day... Workout, clean my car, laundry, cook lunch & dinner (quinoa with tomatoes, onions, and garlic. De-lish!), clean my room.  WOW, that's impressive.

6am classes and getting shit done. Hmmmmmm...what a concept!!!

Day 18, Done!

Looks like a yoga day tomorrow, or maybe a run, or maybe both. Endless possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment