Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sweat Once A Day, I Mean, Twice A Day!

Day 2. Workout #2.

Kettlebell Workout...holy smokes.

First time ever doing a kettlebell workout, and it KICKED.MY.BUTT! Talk about sweat-ting. Chris, owner of Fitness Ranes was so generous to have Jackie and I come in an check his studio out.  It was awesome.  Great equipment, music, and a kick-ass workout!  I was resistant at first, but embraced the whole experience!


Personal Fitness Instructor, Chris Ranes

While catching my breath in between exercises (yes, I was breathing really hard in between sets as my heart was pounding. Talk about out of shape.), I thought to myself -- "What am I doing? I did 4 years of this in college."  But then I thought of how much I loved my college years, and it brought back such great memories.

After college, I was done with weight training or any high intensity training because I was burnt out.  All I wanted to do was run and practice yoga.  But today's workout made me realize how much I love trying new things and enjoying the moment.  That's all it is --  being present and HAVING FUN!


Well, it's midnight and I'm beat!

Day 2. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment