Tuesday, September 28, 2010

C-O-C-O

Day 22.

Vinyasa flow with C-O-C-O!! My first time taking her vinyasa class, oh man she makes you sweat. I absolutely loved her class, I couldn't help but laugh and smile as Coco took us through her core series at the end of the class.  She just sits in the front of the class with her legs up, arms straight, and talking with a huge grin on her face.  I don't know how she does it. She makes the core series look so easy, and I struggle throughout the entire series trying to keep my legs and arm straight.  It's just a fun class with great energy. I love it!

Coco has a true passion for yoga and it shines through into her teaching.  She gives amazing adjustments throughout the practice, getting you deeper into your practice.  Don't be fooled by her size, she is ridiculously strong! Check her out at Diamond Head Yoga or show up to one of her classes.  Next class is Wednesday at 6:15pm.  Be prepared to sweat and get worked... a lot of balance and strength! You'll love it!

Day 22. Done!

Back to pilates with Jill.... can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment